We strive to provide you and your pet with the compassionate care you both deserve. Please provide any information that will help us serve you and make your pet comfortable during his/her stay. By utilizing our boarding facility, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. All boarding animals are required to be current on the following vaccinations: Dog – Rabies, DHPP, Canine Influenza, and Bordetella. Cats – Rabies and FVRCP. Vaccinations need to be given at least 1 week prior to boarding to protect your pet during their stay.
2. Cats must have a current FeLV/FIV/HW Test (within the last 12 months).
3. A negative fecal test within the last 12 months and monthly parasite control is required. If fleas, flea dirt, ticks or any other internal or external parasites are noted they will be treated at owners expense. You are welcome to bring your pet’s parasite treatment to be administered at no additional charge.
4. We are happy to administer your pets daily medication. Medications must be clearly labeled with dosing directions.
5. Payment for all services provided during your pet’s stay is required upon check-out.
6. You are welcome to bring any belongings that may make your pet’s stay more comfortable, however, we will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
7. You are the legal owner or representative of the owner and you will be responsible for any damages caused by your pet(s) behavior while he/she is in the care of Ark Animal Hospital.
8. If your pet requires medical attention during his/her stay, Ark Animal Hospital will provide medical services in accordance with the authorization given at the time of intake. We will make every effort to contact you regarding treatment decisions and patient progress. Any medical expenses incurred will appear on your invoice at check-out and payment is expected at the time of discharge.
10. Any claim arising from the dispute of this contract shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall as part of the award of the prevailing party include costs of arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees.
9. Ark Animal Hospital will exercise reasonable care for your pet during his/her stay. It is agreed that Ark Animal Hospital’s liability shall in no event exceed $200.00/animal.
This contract will remain on file for one calendar year.